Saturday, June 9, 2012

♥ CELEBRITY: Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth's Engagement

Photo from Yahoo!
Article from Yahoo!:

It’s official, Miley Cyrus is ENGAGED. Hunger Games heartthrob, Liam Hemsworth - younger brother to equally hunky Chris Hemsworth – popped the question to the 19-year-old singer on Thursday. Congrats! Miley said of the news, ‘I’m so happy to be engaged and look forward to a life of happiness with Liam.’ Aw! Young love, eh? 

Who Wants To See Miley Cyrus's Engagement Ring?

So what of the ring? Well, here's a first look at the 3.5 carat diamond bling and isn't it a stunner? According to People magazine, it comes courtesy of jeweller Neil Lane who’s dressed many A-list fingers from Jessica Simpson's to Ellen DeGeneres'. Appazza, Liam approached Mr Lane and asked for something ‘unusual, beautiful and really romantic’ before deciding on this handcrafted beauty in a floral 18-karat gold pattern. Nice! Neil reveals that the stone would have been originally hand-cut around 1880 or 1890 and that he finished the ring the same week Liam proposed.

Wow! Miley Cyrus is finally engaged to Liam Hemsworth. Have I told you that I have a crush to his brother which is Chris Hemsworth? He is so handsome and macho. Hahaha! I am happy for them, I just hope they don't end their relationship early just like other celebrities (local and international). And I do hope that Miley won't take drugs or any bad vices. I really like her, I idolize her that's why I don't want her to be in bad shape. :) The ring is so perfect! How I wish someone will give that kind of ring to me. (Libre lang mangarap. Hahaha!)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this post. Are you happy for them? Lol! :)




Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gooooosh!! THE RING IS BEAUTIFUL! God it's 3.5 carats -___- I love you Liam hahaha xx xx Forever Nineteen

    ReplyDelete