Wednesday, June 6, 2012

♥ PHOTOSHOOT: Hypnos

Hi! I know I haven't made any post for two days i think. Well, here it is. Today, I am going to share my fifth photo shoot. The theme of this photo shoot is Hypnos. Hypnos is the personification of sleep. So, expect more sleeping less posing on the photos. Lol!



Find me. Hahaha!
This is a studio shoot. The team, which is again the B+E Captured, made a good set up for this shoot. I was kinda pressured with this shoot because it's not the usual posing-to-look-like-a-good-model shoot. For me, it is difficult to pose with your eyes closed because I believe that a good model projects through the eyes. It's really challenging. I was afraid that I might not have a good photo of this but when I saw the outputs, I was happy. Kudos to everyone especially B+E Captured. I really thank them a lot. Hope to have more projects with them. Hahaha!

Creative Director: Enreikko Huan Karlo Navarro
Photographer: Kelvin Lau
Special Thanks to:
Kenneth Hao
Anthony Castillo
Make Up Artist: Jarrah Lu
Assistant MUA: Marishka Leyson
Hair Stylist: Hannah Dalaguan
Assistant HS: EJ
Wardrobe Director: Vixen Towan
na-Ricaforte
Accessories: The Rainbow Project by Stephen Yap Roxas

 I hope you enjoyed viewing this post. Stay tuned for more! :)




Lots of ♥
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment