Thursday, July 26, 2012

♥ OUTFIT: Doublemint









Hello! I know I have been missing in action, it is because of our exam week. But fortunately, it's already over. So now, I can go back on what I am doing during normal days. Here is me recent outfit post. I called this outfit "Doublemint" because there are 2 things here that are mint in color, the dress and the bag. I have blogged about the dress last month I think. So, here it is, a picture of me wearing the dress I bought from Apartment 8 Clothing. I know I promised to blog about their shop. Don't worry, I will if I find a time. As for now, feed your eyes with this new outfit post. Hope you enjoyed viewing it. Thank you! :)

Necklace: Bitter Sweet
Bangles: bought online
Connector Ring: Bits' nd Pieces
Shoes: People are People



Lots of ♥, Judy
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Lookbook | Tumblr | Pinterest

2 comments: