Thursday, August 16, 2012

♥ OBSESSION: Pumps

Hello! All of us have obsessions and for me, I have many. So, let me start with this post about one of my obsessions. My obsession for today are PUMPS! Pumps are closed high heels or I think it can be also called stilettos. Anyway, you will see the picture later. I am soooo obsessed with high heels, specifically pumps. Even though I cannot walk properly with it, I still buy for collection. I am planning to have a shoe closet. Hahaha! I can also use it for my photo shoots and other formal events. :) There are a lot of pumps I want to buy when I am going to the mall for window shopping. It's just sad because all high heels are expensive. :( So, one day, I was browsing the internet and these are the pumps that I want to have. :)








I know there are a lot of gorgeous pumps out there that I have not yet discovered. So far, these are the pumps that I want to own. I hope I can buy all these babies. :) How about you? What is/are your obsessions? Just hit the comment box below. 'Til my next post! :)




Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment