Thursday, August 16, 2012

♥ TRAVEL: Central Mindanao University


Hi! This is now my second time to blog about traveling and I stated on my first post how I really love to travel. So, here is a new place where I traveled. Me and boyfriend went on a trip to Bukidnon. We rode on a bus for 4 hours, can you imagine how exciting it is? Lol! I love riding on a bus, I don't know why. Hahaha! Oh and by the way, did I say that I never rode on an airplane and ship? Yeah, I have not experienced riding on an airplane and on a ship but hopefully, one day, I can experience how it feels to be on an airplane or ship. :) So, anyways, we went to Bukidnon because my boyfriend's cousin was graduating that time from Central Mindanao University. I think it's a public school because it is a very wide and spacious school. O.o He (my boyfriend's cousin) graduated as an IT student. This post's title is Central Mindanao University because we only toured the school and never had the time to tour the whole place. So, here are the pictures taken that day. :)













with the GF of my BF's cousin :)




left: BF's cousin ; right: le boyfriend

Hope you enjoyed viewing this post. Ciao! :)



Lots of ♥, Judy

4 comments:

  1. i love your skirt! :)
    i was able to go to Bukidnon one summer. I really loved it there! =)

    anyway, please join my post-birthday giveaway dear :) http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2012/08/post-birthday-giveaway-raellarina-x.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow. good for you :) thanks! will drop by your blog. :)

      Delete
  2. Bukidnon's cool climate is best experienced during the dry season from November to April, ideal for outdoor activities and countryside exploration.

    Online deals at Black Cloud South Bend Dodge Clutches

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two look lovely. I'm glad you're enjoying your summer in this lovely place, Bukidnon. Best web deals at Do You Want To Be Saved

    ReplyDelete