Saturday, September 15, 2012

♥ EVENT: Greenwich Pizza Blowout

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share to you the event that I have participated. Greenwich had their Pizza Blowout and they invited many bloggers from our place, which is Davao, to participate in their food tasting. Thank you to Ma'am Ria Abella Jose for inviting me even though I am still a beginner in blogging. :)

I really never expected that I will be picked as one of the people who will join the food tasting. And when I received the text message of Ma'am Ria, I was so happy. It was my first time to attend an event. At first, I was hesitant to attend it since I am just a newbie and I still don't know anyone from the group. But I am always thinking that this is my chance to attend events and get to have more friends in the world of blogging. So, I attended it. Fortunately, I was able to gain some friends which were from Ateneo also. So, here are the pictures I have taken from the event. I am not a photographer, so limit your expectations on the picture. :)




I really wanted that Ultimate Discount Card but I was so shy to answer their questions. :(



eating time :)
their new pizza overload :)


their new crispy glazed chicken :)
yummy! :)
the things I got from the event :)
I really had a great experience attending this event especially because it was food tasting, I love food! Lol! I was so happy because I gained more blogger friends. Unfortunately, I still don't have the copy of our picture. I hope this will not be my first and last event that I will join. So, that's it. Hope you enjoyed viewing this set. Thank you! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. Hi unfortunately I wasn't able to get to know you on the event. We're on the opposite side of the room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! I was shy to introduce myself to other bloggers, i'm a newbie kasi. hehe :)

      Delete