Saturday, September 8, 2012

♥ REVIEW: Beauty Buffet Charcoal & Cypress Facial Mask


Price: P39.00
Bought at: SM Davao Watsons
Availability: Any Watsons nationwide

Description: This Beauty Buffet Mask's unique recipe is made up of Charcoal to deeply cleanse and purify pores, as well as Cypress Extract to help maintain oil balance and refine pores, and Glycine to help retain moisture. After use, skin appears more supple, tightened and refreshed. Natural botanical extracts - Algae, Aloe Vera and Cucumber also help to moisturize and nourish skin.


When you open the pack, you need to peel this plastic to completely stick the mask onto your face.


This is what it looks like when you use it. :)

This is actually my first time to use a mask. I really wanted to use one back then but I am always confused on what mask to buy. And then, I saw the Beauty Buffet mask at Watsons and it said that it is for oily skin. So, I decided to give a try. Let us see if the product complied its promised outcome. :)

So first, it said that it deeply cleanse and purify pores. In my opinion, it did cleanse and purify my pores but just in a short period of time. But I think, if you use the mask regularly, the cleansing and purifying will last for a longer period. Next is it helps maintain oil balance and refine pores. Let me just say that the maintaining oil balance part really worked for me. I was really amazed because there is no oil on my face when I woke up in the morning, (by the way, I used the mask on the evening) usually I wake up with oil on my face. And my aunt noticed that too. So, the product has plus points from me. Lol! On the refining pores part, unfortunately, I did not see an improvement of my impurities. So, I guess I need to use it more often to see the results. Another is that it said that it helps retain moisture. Yes, it did retain the moisture that my face needed and it needs more. After use, skin appears more supple, tightened and refreshed. Well, unfortunately, I did not noticed that my skin appears supple, tightened or refreshed. Maybe, I just need to use it again and again to notice the effect. And the last one is that it helps moisturize and nourish skin. Yes, it helped moisturize my skin. But on the nourishing part, I still need to observe it more.

Likes:
- It helps controls the oil.
- It moisturizes my skin.
- It has a cool feeling when you use it.

Dislikes:
- A lot of the essence will go to waste.
- Too big for my face.

Overall: I will give this product a 4 out of 5 stars. Even though I did not notice the other effects of the product, I still love the fact that it helped control the oil on my face and the moisture that it gives.

Should I repurchase? Yes, because I love its effects and my skin needs more nourishment and moisture. :) But if I find a different brand of mask that does the same effect, then I will it a try.

If you would like to suggest, comments are highly appreciated. Thank you for viewing! :)




Lots of ♥, Judy

4 comments:

  1. I tried it too, and the effects were same..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh at first I was wondering why the packaging was different and then I saw the date when it was posted hihi (I think they discontinued the product already huhu) but I did make a review of beauty buffet's 365 daily mask here : https://thevanityguide.blogspot.com/2017/05/beauty-buffet-365-daily-mask-in-cherry.html?showComment=1495962451427&m=1#c8886855810540581446

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :) Hinahanap ko nga to sa watsons, diniscontinue na pala nila. T_T Thanks for dropping by. :)

      Delete