Tuesday, October 9, 2012

♥ FOTD: Natural

Heeeeey everyone! Finally, I've done another face of the day post. Hahaha! I just want to look simple and natural so I decided to go for a light coverage. Here are the pictures. :)



please ignore my eyebrows. i'm not really good in grooming my eyebrows. :(
There you have it. Since I just want to look natural, I used an earthy tones for my eyeshadow.

Products used:
Face
Krave's Oil Eliminator & Skin Hydrator
Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream
San San Concealer in Olive
LA Colors Mineral Pressed Powder in True Beige
Avon Simply Pretty Cheek Color in Blooming Peach
Eyes
Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette
Nichido Liquid Eyeliner
Avon Simply Pretty Long Lash Waterproof Mascara in Black
Eyebrows
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Color
Lips
Maybelline Baby Lips
Hard Candy Glossy Lip Pencil
Excel Paris Lip Cream in shade #512

Reviews of the products coming up soon. Stay tuned for more new posts. Please feel free to comment, positive or negative. I'm not really confident on my make-up skills. Lol! Thank you for viewing! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. nice gotta love your make up post soon:) cant wait :)

    following you hope you can follow too:)

    ReplyDelete