Tuesday, October 30, 2012

♥ FOTD: Rock the Red Lips

Hello my dear readers! Just wanna share my face of the day. I call it Rock the Red Lips because I so love red lips. Hahaha! Anyway, here are the pictures. :)






I actually skipped in filling my eyebrows because I honestly don't know how to do it. Hahaha! It's my next thing to practice. :) Here are the products that I used:

FACE
Krave's Oil Eliminator & Skin Hydrator (review)
Maybelline Clear Smooth BB Cream
San San Concealer in Olive
LA Colors Mineral Pressed Powder in True Beige
Avon Simply Pretty Cheek Color in Blooming Peach
ELF Stipple Brush (review)
EYES
Coastal Scents 88 Eyeshadow Palette
Nichido Liquid Eyeliner
Marionnaud Pointed Eyeshadow Brush
 LIPS
Maybelline Baby Lips
Excel Paris Lip Cream in shade #512 (review)
 
Please feel free to comment. More face of the day posts soon. Thank you for viewing! :)






Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment