Monday, October 29, 2012

♥ NAIL ART: Cupcake

Hello everyone! Don't you know that I really love to make nail arts? It's my habit already to change nail art every week. I know it might ruin my nails but I really can't resist myself. I really get easily attracted to nail polishes. So, here is another nail art post. I made this nail art last last week. Sorry for the late post. :) From now on, I will try to do my best in having the steps to be included in my posts. To begin, here is a picture of the step by step process. :)

Step 1: If you have a cuticle care routine, do it before putting any nail polish. Read my cuticle care routine here. :)

Step 2: After putting your base coat/nail hardener, paint all of your nails, except the ring finger, baby pink.

Step 3: On your ring finger, paint only the tip of your nail or you can paint half of it. 

Step 4: Using a nail art brush, draw vertical stripes.

Step 5: To make a cupcake, draw an icing on the other half of your nail.

Step 6: Then, put some toppings on the icing.

Step 7: Lastly, apply top coat to seal your design and add a beautiful shine.

And here is the result. :)


You may do the design on all of your nails, it's up to you or you could just put the design on your thumb and ring finger. :)

Here are the nail polishes that I used:


There you have it, I hope you have understood all the steps. Hahaha! More nail art posts soon. Thank you for viewing! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment