Monday, October 8, 2012

♥ NAIL ART: Pink Tiger


This is one of my favorite nail arts that I've done. It might look difficult to make but it is actually very easy. First, I did an ombre style as my base and then added the black thin stripes to make it look like a tiger. If you still don't know how to make an ombre nail art, click here to read my blog post about it. This is my first time to make this nail art so it's not perfect. But I also did this nail art to my classmates and I think, I improved my skills. Lol! Here are the other pictures.


this looks like more of a zebra lol!

It looks very well on long nails but you can still use this even though you have short nails. Update me if you have done this nail art also. Stay tuned for more nail art posts. Thank you for viewing! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment