Thursday, October 25, 2012

♥ PHOTOSHOOT: Tamed Summer Synergy

Hello there! Did you miss my photoshoot posts? Well, here is another post about another photoshoot. This is titled Tamed Summer Synergy. Honestly, I myself don't know what the title means. Lol! Anyway, let me fill your eyes with pictures. :)



Oh sorry, I forgot I only have 3 pictures of this photoshoot. Hahaha! By the way, this was my first time to wear contact lens and it really hurts. It took me almost one hour to open my eyes after wearing the contact lens. Hahaha! I'm so ignorant. But good thing it did not infect my eyes. :) So, I hope you enjoyed viewing this set. Thank you for viewing! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

5 comments:

  1. Great photos! When I first wear my contact lens it took me an hour too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow. i thought i was the only person who reacted like that to a contact lens. hahaha! thank you for viewing! :)

      Delete
  2. Good job on the contact lens! They suit you so well :)

    You are so pretty, sis!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog thanks for postiing

    ReplyDelete