Friday, October 12, 2012

♥ REVIEW: Krave's Oil Eliminator & Skin Hydrator

Price: P285
Bought at: Pink N Beautiful
Availability: Any online store that sells Krave Minerals
Description: OIL ELIMINATOR and SKIN HYDRATOR is translucent so it won’t interfere with other mineral makeup colors you are wearing. Plus, it is specifically formulated to virtually erase the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles & large pores when applied.

SKIN BENEFICIAL KEY INGREDIENTS: Our formula includes 2 of the healthiest ingredients:

1. PEARL POWDER that aids in healing, skin brightening, anti-wrinkling, and sun protection. It also exfoliates the skin and promotes new cell regeneration.

2. SODIUM HYALURONATE the world’s powerful skin hydrator which brings balance to your complexion & keeps your make up application fresh all day long. 



My thoughts: I love this oil eliminator from Krave. Since I have combination oily skin, I love to use this every time I put on makeup. But for normal days, I just use baby powder. Lol! I love the benefits that this product give me. It can make my makeup last for hours without being oily. But there is only one thing I do not like about this product and it is its container and applicator. I tried using it using the applicator but I did not like it. So what I do is I open the second covering and pour an enough amount onto my palm then apply it to my face with my bare hands. I prefer using it that way because I can make sure that I apply it evenly on my face. But I actually don't mind its container and applicator as long as it gives me the benefits that I want. Here is a picture of me, I used the oil eliminator as a primer and finishing veil. :)

view my FOTD post here :)
Hope you enjoyed viewing this post. 'Til my next post. Thank you for viewing! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment