Thursday, October 25, 2012

♥ REVIEW: Sassy Colors Magnetic Nail Polish


Price: P79.75
Bought at: SM Davao Department Store
Availability: Any local department store

directions


My thoughts: This is my first time to try a magnetic nail polish. To tell you honestly, I did not want to buy or try a magnetic nail polish because I have read a bad review about it. But when a saleslady approached me and my aunt to test the magnetic nail polish, I was attracted to it so I thought why not try it myself. So, let me say first all that I like about this nail polish. First is I like it because it's fast drying. Second, it doesn't chip off immediately. And lastly, it's already shiny so no need to put top coat. Now, onto the dislikes part. By the way, the picture above is my third time of using the magnetic nail polish. I was very disappointed when I first tried this item because I did not achieve the magnetic style of the nail polish. The magnet did not work and I don't know why. On my second try, same thing, it also didn't work. That is why I regret on buying this nail polish. On my third try, you can see that the magnetic style works a little but still I was not impressed. Another thing that I dislike about this product is that since it's fast drying, I hurriedly put on the magnet and because of hurrying the nail polish always sticks to the magnet. I really hate when that happens. Overall, I really regret that I bought this magnetic nail polish. I was very disappointed. I don't recommend this product to first time users of magnetic nail polish.

Hope this review helps. Thank you for viewing! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment