Wednesday, November 21, 2012

♥ REVIEW: Bench Clearpore Cleansing Strip


Price: P22.00
Bought at: Bench NCCC Mall branch
Availability: Any Bench branches

Description: Strip away the clogged dirt and oil on the pores of the nose with Clearpore cleansing strip by bench/. It effectively lifts away deeply hidden impurities for cleaner and less visible pores.

directions


My thoughts: This is my first time to use a nose strip. I was hesitant at first if I'll buy one pack of nose strips because they are expensive for me and I am always thinking that it will have the same result with the diy nose strip. When I came across with this nose strip from Bench, I decided to give it a try, since it has only one per pack. I find a hard time putting on the nose strip because it easily sticks to the skin especially if its so wet. It won't stick if the skin is not wet by the way. For me, it has the same effect with the diy nose strip. But I find this more convenient to use than the diy. I also find this nose strip more hygienic than the diy. Hahaha! For me, since I am a busy and lazy person, I will prefer using this. If you want to do a diy nose strip, read my blog post about it here.

Hope this review was helpful. Thank you for viewing! :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment