Friday, July 12, 2013

♥ NAIL ART: Chevron

Hi everyone! Thank God it's Friday! Weeee! And because it's Friday, I can't wait for Sunday to come because I will be doing another nail art. So, for today's nail art tutorial, I will teach you how to make chevron nails. Remember the blog post about my DIY nail art stickers? We will use those in this tutorial.


So, all you need are white nail polish and your custom made nail art stickers.



Step 1: Apply your favorite base coat to protect your natural nails.

Step 2: Paint all your nails white.


Step 3: Get the stickers and stick them to each of your nails. Just be creative. :)


Step 4: Apply top coat and we're done!


Very easy to make. Perfect for people who don't have much time to prepare their nails. Also perfect for long nails. :)

That's it for today. I hope you enjoyed this blog post and learned from this. 'Till next time. God bless. :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment