Wednesday, July 24, 2013

♥ REVIEW: Etude House Goodbye Pore Ever Pore Primer Stick

Hello everyone! It's actually my first time to try a primer and I just discovered that primers are matte when you applied it. Hahaha! Oh well, at least, now I know. This primer is from Etude House and I got it from W2Beauty. My expectation for this product is that it will really help reduce the visibility of my BIG poooooores (O.o) since it is what it claims. And of course, to keep my oiliness at bay. Since, this is from a Korean brand, I really expect that this is effective because most of Korean products are effective. Let us see if it did a good job. :)


Price: P395
Availability: Any Etude House store

"Solid stick primer masks pores to subdue sebum and improve makeup coverage."




It comes in a retractable stick.


This is all the product. I think it is too short and so fast to consume especially to those who wear makeup everyday. But as for me, this is just okay since I don't use it very often. It is in a nude color and you might think that this will give color. But no, it will not. This is transparent when applied.

Pros:
  • I like the packaging, very cute and handy.
  • It did gave a matte finish.
  • Doesn't have any scent.
  • No breakouts or allergies.
  • It did minimize my big pores.

Cons:
  • Quite expensive for its size.
  • Fast to consume.
  • I don't like that it's a stick because it doesn't spread easily. I tend to consume a lot to cover all the parts of my face that's why it is so fast to consume.
  • It did not keep my oiliness at bay. After a few hours only, I find myself blotting and it is so inconvenient.
  • Not long lasting.

Overall, I give this product a rate of 3/5. Unfortunately, it did not worked very well for me. I like that it gives me a matte finish but I don't like that it gives me so much oiliness after a few hours. I will try another primer next time. :)

Thank you for viewing and I hope this helps. God bless. :)

What primer do you use? :)






Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I've heard mixed reviews on this primer stick! I guess it's too expensive for me, though. xD Thanks for review!

    I've got a quick Etude house giveaway, if you're interested! Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete