Sunday, August 18, 2013

♥ FOTD: All Red

Hi everyone! You are going to see my face again in this blog post. Hahaha! Last week, I practiced doing my makeup for my Glam pictorial for our yearbook, this was tentative though. So, I decided a theme which is Vintage and here is my version of it. :D





So yeah, I did my own makeup so please bear with me. I don't really wear makeup everyday, I just wear makeup in our house (lol!) and on special occasions. But I really love makeups. :( Anyway, more pictures below. XD Sorry for being vain, I just do it sometimes anyway. :)





Oh by the way, I would like to introduce my beret made by yours truly. I'm just proud and I can't believe that I had the patience to make it. XD I'm making another one and if you want one, just contact me. :)


Products used:


Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier
Encara BB Cream
Shawill Hide the Blemish Concealer in #1
SanSan Eyeliner Pen
Ever Bilena Eye Pencil in Brown
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow
Fashion21 Double Up Mascara
Carmex Moisturizing Lipbalm
Ever Bilena Lip Color
Pinkies Collection Eyelash Curler
Careline Blush in Charming Pink

All the products that I use are very affordable. So, that's it for my face of the day post. I hope you enjoyed viewing my face. Hahaha! :) Thanks for viewing and God bless. :)

Do you think I nailed the vintage look? :)





 Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment