Friday, October 25, 2013

♥ REVIEW: Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier

Hello my dear readers! I'm back with a review. Sorry for not updating my blog very often. So, today's review will be about this Quick FX No-Shine Mattifier. I always see this in Watsons but I am hesitant to try it because it might have side effects on my skin especially that I am acne-prone. But when I saw Miss Say's video about a review of this one, I decided to give it a try. If you don't know Miss Say, she is a Filipina beauty guru in Youtube. Check out her YT channel. By the way, this is my second primer in my stash. I don't use primers before so I don't really expect much on this product. :)


Price: P89
Availability: Any Watsons nationwide

"A light moisturizer that helps hide imperfections such as fine lines and pores while providing an exceptional smooth matte finish. Also helps prevent and treat pimples without drying out the skin."

So, this product claims to absorb oil to control shine for a smooth, matte finish, conceals fine lines and pores for visibly radiant skin instantly. Read on more to know if this is really effective. :)



ingredients

Its active ingredients are Salicylic Acid which is for treating pimples, Chamomile, Tea Tree Extract which also treats pimple as what I have heard, and Matte Wax for a matte finish.


It comes in a twist cap for easy usage and convenience which is a plus points for me. I find it more hygenic and not messy at all. The product is a gel-based or silicone-based formula so the skin will absorb it quickly. This product can also be applied over makeup but I still didn't try it. I'm afraid that it will ruin my makeup.

Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Gel-based
  • Gives a matte and flawless finish
  • No breakouts or allergies
  • Expiration date is on the label
  • Convenient and easy to use
Cons:
  • I did not see any difference on my pores and fine lines after applying this product
  • It did not control my oiliness level, because I have a very very oily skin hahaha
  • For the pimple treating part, i did not observe any difference on my pimples

Overall, I give this a 3.5/5. Even though it did not control my oiliness, I still want to use it as long as it gives me a matte and flawless finish. I just apply powder or retouch from time to time. Maybe I would repurchase because it is very affordable compared to other primers. Hehehe! If I will have the budget, I would try other products. :) 

I hope this review was helpful. Thank you so much for viewing. God bless. :)




What do you think about this primer? :)







Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment