Sunday, November 3, 2013

♥ FOTD: Cat

Hello everyone! I know this is too late to say but I am going to say it anyway. Happy Halloween! Hahaha! What were your Halloween costumes? Well, here in our place, halloween parties are not usual and even if there are halloween parties, I'm sure I am not going because my parents won't allow me for some reasons. Lol! So, I just stayed home and did a halloween makeup that I will wear if I go to a halloween party. If you really know me very well, you know that I love animals especially cats. I just find them cute. So, for today's face of the day, here is my version of a cat makeup. Hope you like it. :)


Click read more to see more pictures and products I used for this makeup look. :)



I'm mad at you. :P
Smile! :)
Close up. Hahaha!
Products used:
SanSan BB Cream
Ever Bilena Eye Pencil
 SanSan Eyeliner Pen
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow
 ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame
Pinkies Collection Eyelash Curler
AVON SuperShock Max Mascara
Nichido Lip Liner
Fashion21 Red Romance Lipstick
 
Brushes used:
 
Rawr!
 And that's it! I hope you enjoyed viewing this post. Thank you for viewing and God bless. :)





What do you think of this makeup look? :D







Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment