Thursday, June 5, 2014

♥ FOTD: Maleficent Inspired

Hello there!

Have you watched the movie Maleficent? I still haven't but I have watched the trailer and I want to watch the movie. Aside from that, I love Maleficent's makeup especially because she has a very red lipstick and I love very dark red lipsticks. So, for today, I am going to share with you my makeup inspired by Maleficent's look from the movie. I am not a professional makeup artist so please lower your expectations. Hope you'll enjoy! :)



The photo above is filtered because I just want to achieve that very dark lips of Maleficent and that pale white skin tone. But here are the unfiltered photos. :)




For the eyes, I just made a subtle black eyeliner and nothing else. :)


If you ask me if I would wear this kind of makeup everyday, I would say, why not? I would definitely wear this kind of makeup everyday if I'm used to wearing makeup everyday. But unfortunately, I am not, I just wear makeup on occasions or just play with it. It's because it is really hot here in our country and I am not comfortable wearing makeup in a hot weather. So, for now, I think I would be able to wear this makeup on a formal occasion. :)

Products used:
Ben Nye Banana Powder
AVON Kohl Eye Pencil
Ever Bilena Eye Pencil
In2It Brow Powder
Elf Eyebrow Treat and Tame
Pinkies Collection Eyelash Curler
AVON SuperShock Max Mascara
San San CYO Eyeshadow (for contouring)

Thank you so much for viewing. Stay tuned for more face of the day posts and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless! :)


Would you wear this kind of makeup everyday? :)




 Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want to fill your pussy with my cum and impregnate you, Judy

      Delete