Saturday, June 21, 2014

♥ FOTD: My Favorite Go-To Makeup Look

Hello there! 

I just want to share with you my favorite go-to makeup look. I usually go out wearing this makeup or no makeup at all. :)


Because of the very hot weather here in the Philippines, I don't want to put full makeup on my face. I only do full makeup on special occasions or events. But if I will just go out with family or friends, I prefer no makeup at all.

Sometimes, I am in the mood to put a little makeup just so I don't look pale and somehow boost my self-confidence. :)

1st: I apply loose powder.
2nd: I do my eyebrows.
3rd: I line my upper and lower lash line with brown eyeliner.
4th: I apply blush.
5th: I apply a natural color lipstick.

That's it. Just 5 steps and I am ready to go. It's super simple and quick, perfect for people who are always in a hurry like me. :) I don't apply mascara because I am so clumsy, I sometimes rub my eyes and forget that I am wearing mascara. Lol!


As you can see, I have eye bags and dark under eyes. That is why I love wearing glasses to make it less noticeable. :)


Products used:
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil w/ Brush
ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame
Ever Bilena Eye Pencil
Careline Blush


Thank you so much for viewing! Stay tuned for more face of the day posts and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)



What are your thoughts on this makeup look? :)





  Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. I do have a big cock, Judy, but I think you will enjoy me putting it in your pussy. And I will cum so much inside you and really giving you a good pumping and make your pussy juices flow

    ReplyDelete