Monday, June 23, 2014

♥ OUTFIT: Cheetah-liscious

Hello there!

Have you seen the Disney Original Movie titled "Cheetah Girls"? Well, for those who haven't seen or heard about the movie, it is about four girls who wanted to be famous and to be a known girl group named The Cheetah Girls. They are called as such because they love cheetah prints. I am telling you this because it has a connection with my outfit which I wore on the Snoe Event. :)







When I first saw that movie, I really wanted to be one of them. There was a competition on our school back then, and me my classmates decided to join and be The Cheetah Girls. We are so funny. Lol!

 
Anyway, so I wore this outfit on the Snoe Event. The blazer and the inner top was bought at Victoria Plaza. If you are not from Davao, Victoria is like Divisoria. Wow, they even rhyme. Hahaha! So, I bought them for the purpose of wearing them on my upcoming job interviews. I got the skirt at iamfashionvenue from Instagram. I bought it because I thought owning it will make me a Cheetah Girl. Roar! Lol! (What am I saying here). I love the skirt very much because it has a good quality fabric. It's not that thick but it's not that thin also, it's just moderate. It feels very cool when you wear it, perfect for Philippine weather. iamfashionvenue has a lot of affordable tops, skirts, and a lot more. You might want to check them out. The shoes was given to me by my boyfriend as a Christmas gift. :)


That's all! Thank you so much for viewing and stay tuned for more outfit posts. Follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)



What do you think of my outfit? :)





   Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. I love leopard print! :)
    http://emiliexnicoline.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete