Tuesday, June 10, 2014

♥ REVIEW: iWhite Korea Nose Pack

Hello there!

As you've known, iWhite Korea is one of my favorite skin care brand and I am currently using their Aqua Moisturizing Cream, Whitening Pack, and this one, the Nose Pack. So for today, I am going to make a review on iWhite Korea Nose Pack. :)


Price: P189
Availability: Any department stores

Description: It is a solution that is effective in removing whiteheads and blackheads, eliminates deep-seated dirt and other impurities. It minimizes pores and excess oil on the nose.


Packaging:
Very simple in a black tube bottle and also convenient to use.

Consistency:
It has also a thick consistency like the Whitening Pack.

Smell:
It doesn't have any odd smell. Actually, it smells nice and is not sensitive to the nose.


Pros:
  • Affordable. One tube lasts for several months.
  • Has Vitamins A, C, and E.
  • Suitable for all skin types.
  • Effectively removes whiteheads.
  • No allergic reaction.
Cons:
  • It is not very effective on removing blackheads.
  • Contains paraben.
Overall:
This nose pack is very effective on removing whiteheads and I love it for that. It removes only a little of blackheads which is kinda sad. It would be best if it also removes blackheads effectively. But I think blackheads are more difficult to remove than whiteheads, so I guess that's okay. It is best to have a facial instead if you want to remove the blackheads. I still love it and I would recommend it. I am still searching for the perfect nose pack that would remove both whiteheads and blackheads effectively though. But for now, I am loving this iWhite Korea Nose Pack. :)

Thank you so much for viewing. I hope this short review helped you in some way. Stay tuned for more reviews and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless! :)


What nose pack/strip are you currently using? :)




 Lots of ♥, Judy

2 comments:

  1. I've tried it and it only pulled out a few whiteheads, but the good news is they're going to release a serum that you'll apply first before this nose pack. That serum will loosen up the pores to make this nose pack more effective.

    Style and Glow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! i heard about the serum but it's not yet available in the market. :(

      Delete