Wednesday, June 25, 2014

♥ REVIEW: Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine-free Foundation

Hello there!

How was your day? My day wasn't that great because I have been under the sun for the whole afternoon. And because I was so sweaty, my face became more oily. The usual powder that I use when I go out is a loose powder but I find it too hassle to put when I want to touch up. So, I am using a different powder for touch ups and I prefer a compact powder for convenience. I am currently using Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Shine-free Foundation. Click read more to know how good the product is. :)


Price: P99
Availability: Any department stores

Description:
SHINE CONTROL. Blend of water and sebum-repellent powders keep skin matte and wonderfully fresh throughout the wear.
HIGH UV PROTECTION. SPF 25, among the highest in sun protection, shields from skin darkening, with PA++ for added protection.
INSTANT FAIRNESS. Infused with pro Vitamin C it instantly makes skin look fairer and more natural.
DARK SPOTS BLEND AWAY. Ultra-fine powders and coated pigment effortlessly cover spots for fair and even skin.
LONG LASTING. Breathable and lightweight, make-up stays true and even throughout the wear.
VISIBLY SMOOTH COMPLEXION. Silky soft texture glides to visibly even out skin's surface for a smooth complexion.
CONCEAL BLEMISHES AND PORES. Blemishes and pores are instantly concealed traceless. Skin looks flawless.
TONE PERFECTING. Developed for South East Asian skin tone, each shade blends effortlessly all over for a natural non-cakey finish.

Oil-free | Non-comedogenic | Gentle on skin | Available in 2 shades

The reason why I chose to buy this than other compact powders is because my friends have been using this and they liked it. And because it's Maybelline, I did not hesitate to buy one for myself. 


I like that it has a mirror despite the affordable price.

Pros:
  • Very affordable
  • Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • Has SPF 25 PA ++
  • It gives me a very smooth finish
  • Conceals visible pores
  • Blends with my skin tone
  • Has a mirror
  • Travel-friendly 
  • Convenient to use
Cons:
  • Poor shine and oil control
  • Poor longevity
Overall:
When I buy face products, the first thing that I will observe is how good the products are with regards to keeping my oiliness at bay. And this powder did not control the oiliness on my skin, especially on my T-zone area. I also noticed that after approximately 30 minutes of application, I became oily. Therefore, I conclude that this product is not long lasting. But I like that it is suitable for acne-prone skin, has a skin protection against the harmful rays of the sun, and gives me a smooth natural finish even though for just a short time. I will just retouch from time to time, it's a compact powder anyway. By the way, I used this product alone and I haven't tried to use it to set foundation. Maybe I will repurchase. But I do recommend this product to anyone because we all have different skin types, so maybe it will work better on you. :)

Thank you so much for viewing. I hope this review helped you. Stay tuned for more reviews and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)



What are your thoughts about this product? :)






   Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment