Friday, June 20, 2014

♥ REVIEW: Snoe Body Ritual Recipes Fresh Custard Face and Body Powder

Hello there! 

I am very much excited to share this product review to you because I think I have found my new HG face powder. I am talking about Snoe's Body Ritual Recipes Fresh Custard Face and Body Powder. If you have read my previous post, I mentioned there that I got freebies from the Snoe Event and one of the freebies is this face and body powder. I actually got two of the face and body powder and right now I am using the variant Passion Fruit Parfait, the other one is Nectarine Ginger Tea. They really come up with unique and creative names which is one of the reasons why I love Snoe. :)


Price: P299
Availability: (please check Snoe Beauty for the list of outlets or order online)

Description: Snoe's Body Ritual Recipes Fresh Custard Face and Body Powder is the smoothest, most luxurious powder infused with Argan Oil for a silky sensation. We added anti-oxidant Acai Berry and sunscreens for skin protection against the sun's damaging rays. This fragrant delight with an airy consistency will make sure you feel fresh, controls oil and shine. This ultra fine powder will also correct the most common skin imperfections and evens out skin tone.

Now, this face and body powder is special because it has Argan Oil and Acai Berry. Another reason why I love Snoe is that they make products infused with special ingredients to make them even better. Before I proceed to my review, let us define first the two featured ingredients to see what makes this face and body powder special than other face and body powders.

Argan oil has natural antioxidants to aid in repairing hair damage at the cellular level so your hair bounces back to health. It is highly rich in vitamins E and F, fatty acids, squalene, antioxidants, carotene, phytosterols, and phenolic compounds, argan oil is clinically tested and proven to be quite miraculous indeed.

Acai Berry is a natural product and improves the body’s ability to heal itself by removing harmful free radicals in the body. In addition to antioxidants, acai supplements contain phytonutrients and vitamins for proper skin regeneration. It is the most powerful and nutritious fruit in the world. It contains the highest level of antioxidants, higher than any fruit.

Before I used Snoe Body Ritual Recipes Fresh Custard Face and Body Powder, my favorite loose powder was Johnson's Baby Powder. I am using this product on my face only because I don't like putting powder on my body, it will just stick to my sweat which makes me feel uncomfortable. 

As you can see on the photo above, the powders have color. I'm using the violet one by the way. Don't worry, once you have applied the product, the color doesn't matter at all. I use this alone but it can also be used as a finishing powder over makeup. :)

Packaging:
The product comes with a transparent plastic bottle. Nothing special but I must say that the label attracts you. At first, I did not expect it to be a face and body powder because of the photo on the front label. Unlike other face and body powders, its cap is quite unique.


Smell:
It smells like powder. Lol! I mean it doesn't have any fragrance unlike other face and body powders.

Pros:
  • It's paraben free.
  • It contains essential ingredients.
  • It has sunscreen for skin protection.
  • It's Philippine-made which makes it suitable for Filipino skins.
  • It covers the minor blemishes and redness on my face.
  • It brightens my skin.
  • Its ultra fine powder makes my skin really smooth.
  • It evens out my skin tone.
  • It controls the oiliness of my face for a longer period of time.
  • No allergic reactions or irritations.
  • A little goes a long way.
  • It's travel-friendly.
Cons:
  • It's a bit expensive.
  • Sometimes, it feels rough when I rub it on my skin.
Overall:
I find it a bit expensive for a face and body powder but it's not a big deal for me because I know there are special ingredients in this product that other affordable powders don't have. Yes, it sometimes feels rough, I don't know why but no worries, its controllable. Just don't rub it super hard. Hahaha! Despite the cons I've listed, I still give this product a rating of 5/5. I love this product and it is now my new HG (holy grail) loose powder because it controls my oiliness even longer than the Johnson's baby powder and a little amount of product covers already my entire face. I would definitely repurchase and I would recommend it to anyone with any skin type. :)

Thank you very much for viewing and I hope this review helped. Stay tuned for more reviews on this blog and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)



What is your favorite loose powder? :)





  Lots of ♥, Judy

1 comment:

  1. Hello! What's the color of the powder? Is it white? I'm planning to buy bench daily spell magic powder natural because the color of its powder is yellowish good for asian skin tone but i saw this. Now I'm a bit curious and comparing both products lol.

    ReplyDelete