Wednesday, July 9, 2014

♥ NAIL ART: Plant Hearts

Hello there!

My nails are in hiatus for now because I just cut them and they are now very short. At the same time, my nails are taking a break from nail polishes. So, for the mean time, I am going to share this nail art I've been wearing last month. I call this nail design Plant Hearts. I saw this design on Pinterest, and I decided to recreate it. As usual, step by step process on how to make this nail art will be provided after the jump. :)


It's a little smudged though.

Products used:
OPI Nail Envy (base coat)
Bobbie Pure White
Bobbie Exactly Red
Sassy Colors Black
Caronia Kiwi
Seche Vite (top coat)
Dotting Tool
Nail Striper


Step 1: Apply your favorite base coat to protect your nails and to apply polishes smoothly.

Step 2: Paint your nails white.


Step 3: Draw hearts on the middle or near the cuticle because we will make stems under the hearts. Use this method to make almost perfect hearts.


Using a dotting tool, make two dots first.


Then, dip the dotting tool again on the polish and drag the two dots to the middle and start forming it to hearts. :)

Step 4: Using a black nail striper, make stems under the hearts.


Step 5: Using a smaller dotting tool, dip it in a green polish to make the leaves.

Step 6: Apply top coat and we are done! :)


That's it! As you can see, I did not connect the stems and leaves because I think it adds cuteness to the design. Hehehe! :)

I hope you liked this nail design. Stay tuned for more nail arts and if you like to see more of my nail arts, follow my nail art account on Instagram (@judynailedit).

Thank you so much for viewing! God bless. :)



What can you say about this nail art design? :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment