Saturday, July 19, 2014

♥ OUTFIT: Corporate

Hello there!

This is going to be just a short outfit post. I just want to share with you what I usually wear during my job interviews. Maybe you can get some idea from this outfit. :)







I believe in the saying "first impression lasts". That is why I make sure my attire would be interview appropriate. So, what I usually wear is a bandage skirt paired with a peplum top, polo, or spaghetti strap topped with blazer and closed shoes. :)




I bought all the clothes at Victoria Plaza. If you are from Davao, you'll know that it's the right place for inexpensive clothes. :)

That's it! If you like this outfit, please click "Hype" above. Thank you so much for viewing. Stay tuned for more outfit posts and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)



What is your usual corporate attire? :)





 Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment