Sunday, August 24, 2014

♥ FOTD: Classic

Hello there!

Here is another face of the day post that I want to share. I just played with my makeup one day and here is the output. I call it the Classic look. This is just my own interpretation of a Classic makeup so please bare with me and I hope you'll enjoy this short face of the day post. :)


The photo above is filtered. I just love the effect of the filter on the photo so I posted it. Hehe! More photos and products used after the jump. :)
 



I love this makeup look especially the red lips so I decided to make this look my favorite occasion makeup. Meaning, I will proudly wear this on special occasions or events. :)

Products used:
Ben Nye Banana Powder
AVON Kohl Eye Pencil in Black
Ever Bilena Eye Pencil in Brown
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
San San Eyeliner Pen
In2It Brow Powder
Pinkies Collection Eyelash Curler
San San CYO Eyeshadow (for contouring)
Careline Oil Control Blush-on


Here's a solo close up shot of my lashes using Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara. :)

And a close up shot also for my red lips using MUA Luxe Velvet in Reckless. :)

I think that's all for this face of the day post. I just want to share the look and the products I've used just in case you want to read my review about the products. Thank you so much for viewing and I hope you enjoyed this post. Stay tuned for more face of the day posts and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless! :)



What can you say or comment on my Classic look? :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

1 comment:

  1. I would love to finger your pussy when you have you hand in my trousers holding my cock, Judy

    ReplyDelete