Sunday, September 14, 2014

♥ REVIEW: Collagen Eye Zone Mask

Hello there!

One of my insecurities on my face is having dark and puffy under eyes. I know it's also my fault having dark eye bags because I always sleep late and also stress from work. I have already tried quite a few eye creams that are available in the market and even online but sad to say they didn't work for me. Every time I see products for the eyes that can treat dark and puffy eye bags, I don't hesitate to buy and try them. So now, I am currently using this Collagen Eye Zone Mask from the brand Purederm and I will be reviewing this today. :)


Price: P89.75
Availability: Watsons

Description: Purederm Collagen Eye Zone Mask is an intensive eye zone care treatment moistened with rich Collagen, Vitamin E and Green Tea Extract to help restore moisture and elasticity and diminish the signs of aging. It is also effective to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles.


Packaging:

The pack contains 30 sheets and it's resealable. I think the packaging is not appropriate to the product because I find it difficult to get one sheet since it's wet and they stick to each other and I cannot see if I have pulled only one sheet.


This is the actual product looks like. It's wet so it sticks to your skin. It's also very thin that is why I am having a hard time pulling one sheet only since I cannot see the inside of the product. The size and shape of the product fits my under eye so I have no problem with that.

Smell:

It has a sour smell that I cannot explain and I don't like it but it's tolerable. It's not a strong scent either so whenever I use it I cannot smell it anymore. 

Pros:
  • Affordable.
  • Locally available.
  • Has Collagen, Vitamin E and Green Tea Extract.
  • Fits my under eyes nicely.
  • Resealable.
  • It's very relaxing and moisturizing.
  • The essence is quickly absorbed by the skin.

Cons:
  • The packaging makes it difficult to get the product.
  • I don't like the scent.

Overall:
Upon using this product, I have noticed that my under eyes feel moisturized and relaxed but I still cannot see any significant changes on the darkness and the puffiness on my under eyes. But as long as I feel contented on this product I will still use it and maybe it will lighten my under eye in the long run. It's not the best eye product out there but I can say that it's better than the other eye products that I've tried before. So, I recommend this and repurchase.

That's it for this review. Thank you so much for viewing and I hope this review helped. Stay tuned for more reviews and follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates. God bless. :)



What is your favorite eye cream? :)





Lots of ♥, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment