Friday, May 19, 2017

♥ EXPERIENCE: My Skin Origins Facial and Skincare Center

Hello everyone!

Did you know that having regular facial will benefit your skin? I know some of you might think that facial can harm your skin and might worsen your acne because of the pricking. I can't blame you because I, myself, thought of that before. I have acne-prone skin so I am hesitant to try facial services. But the time came when I had severe acne, and I mean cystic acne, I just had to try and experience facial service because I wanted to pop the pimples and I don't want to do that on my own so I had to go and have a professional do it for me. So this is not my first time to experience a facial service and I have been looking for a trusted facial center where I am comfortable to go to because I'm planning to have regular facials as much as possible. Is My Skin Origins Facial and Skincare Center the one? ;)


My Skin Origins Mission: 
We at My Skin Essential, Phils. will dedicate ourselves in providing every woman, man, and their families an opportunity to have healthy, radiant and glowing skin naturally.

The first thing I am looking into a facial center is the place and the ambiance because I need to feel comfortable and relaxed. So, looking at the place of My Skin, it looks sosyal. The place is not that spacious, but it's not congested. It's just enough for the people to move around.




This is where the relaxing and de-stressing happens. The beds are divided using curtains. The towels are wrapped neatly and will be prepared right before the session.

At this point, I will do by my best to walk you through the session and because I don't have photos (because I was busy holding back my tears hehe), I am just going to narrate it. So, I hope you won't get bored. :D

1. The first thing they would do is to cleanse your face twice to remove your makeup and all the dirt on your face.

2. Next is steaming. Steaming is the best way to open the pores because it's hot but not too hot. They have a machine wherein steam goes out of it to your face and they will leave that for a few minutes.

3. Then the "pricking" session starts. Pain and blood is normal for this so don't panic. Lol! 

4. After all the pain and holding back tears, they are going to apply a toner, if I'm not mistaken. The toner is very mild but if you have been wounded from the process, it will sting just a little bit. 

5. Then they will apply a peel off mask to cool down your skin from all that pricking. You can actually feel the cooling effect.

6. Don't worry, you're almost done. The third to the last process is the radiation. They have a machine wherein radiation comes out when it touches the skin but it's totally painless. I believe the purpose of it is to heal the wounds faster and to close the pores.

7. Then here comes another machine but I don't know what it's called. Hehe! It gives off cooling effect which is very nice to feel. It is like they are rubbing ice on your skin.

8. Last but not the least, they will apply a face cream. I forgot what cream that was but I guess it is like sealing your skin from all that had happened during the session. Lol!


The session lasted for 1 hour and 30 minutes more or less. :)

They also sell skincare products in their clinic and I heard that they are very effective. I haven't tried them yet but I am definitely going to try them soon.


Overall, I love the place. The ambiance is very relaxing and the staffs are really accommodating. They will answer your queries with regards to skincare or if you are having second thoughts on having facial, they will also give you some advice. I highly recommend My Skin Origins for your facial needs. They are not overpriced unlike other facial centers that I've tried. I suggest you make an appointment because they might not entertain walk-ins because they are always full. I also suggest to try their skincare because they are very promising. If you are wondering if there are any after effects from the facial, my answer is none. There are no after side effects like peeling, itching, or whatsoever. I am definitely going back and I am planning to try their diamond peel. You can visit them at Jacinto St. Davao City, beside the convenience store. For more updates from them, like their Facebook page My Skin Origins or follow them on IG @myskinorigins.

Thank you so much for viewing. I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for more blog posts. Follow me on Instagram (@judychiot) for more updates and short reviews. God bless. :)





What is the best skincare advice you can give? :)







Lots of ♥,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment